Monday 26 August 2013

[Walkthrough] Seigaku ~ Tezuka Kunimitsu

Tezuka Kunimitsu

手塚 国光



General instructions :
- You mustn't go see another guy than the one you want (okay, they're all jealous)
- If the guy you want isn't here, you'll have too see another guy from ANOTHER team
- Save, save and save, as soon as possible, and everytime you can : before a "visit" which takes several points, before a skinship, before a choice, before the heroine going to sleep
- When another guy asks you to talk, and that you were about to see your guy, REFUSE ! (yeah, he's still jealous and he wants you solely for him 8D)
- Important talks are highlighted by an animation on the map. You'll see your guy's chibi head appear on it; you musn't miss these talks, or else it would compromise the ending !
- Warning : some events that I mentioned aren't necessarily in the same order (sometimes there's more skinships, or in certain cases, some events are inverted ^^""); don't worry and just pay attention to the screenshot ! :3
- Concerning the skinship : be quick and precise; don't let the guy speak or else you'll lose a half heart ! / certain characters have a special CG when you're perfectly doing the skinship, so put all your heart in it ! ;-)
- Please keep in mind that the latest choices aren't necessarily the best, since I couldn't count the hearts I gained (it was already full ^^")

Instructions concerning Tezuka's route :
- There's ONE choice you MUSN'T miss, or else he will reject you !! >.<

Walkthrough :

When your friend asks you by who you're interested at the end of the 1st day...

 Choice 1
"In which club you're a part of ?"
 Choice 1
"I want to go on a walk. Do you want to go with me ?"
 Choice 1


SKINSHIP (three levels on his shoulder)


 Special CG if you're doing the three levels perfectly~ ! :)
(leader special CG)


"What ?"
Choice 1 (no heart but if you choose the 2nd choice, Tachibana will gain hearts since you want to talk about his tennis club)

"It's thanks to her if we put the net !" 
 Choice 2
"Does "rod box" interests you ?"

 Choice 1

When your friend asks you which guy you want to know more about at the end of the 2nd day...

 Choice 1
"Glasses doesn't suit me ?"
 Choice 2

"I see... is that weird ?" (that he always says "Yuudan sezu ni ikou") 
 
 Choice 2
"Do you know the name of that bird ?"
 Choice 2
"Do you have siblings ?"
 Choice 1


SKINSHIP TWICE IN A ROW



"Do you still have to do your homeworks ?"
 Choice 2

"Do you like world's history ?"
 Choice 1

"Is there any subjects in where you aren't gifted ?"
 Choice 2

"Is there anyone that you consider as your rival ?"
 Choice 1

"The probability to get lost is high..."
Choice 2 (that only ONE ANSWER that you MUSN'T MISS !!!)

"Is this difficult to live in these conditions ?"
 Choice 2

"If you come back safe, what would you do first ?"
 Choice 1

"Are you scared ?"
 Choice 2

When your friend asks you which guy you want to talk at the end of all these days before leaving...

 Choice 1

END

 Random screenshots :










3 comments:

  1. can send this story to youtube?? the video story not the picture.. please!! thank you and very sorry so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late answer !! >__<;;
      Erm, as for your request, I really would like to fulfill it, the thing is I don't know how I can do this, or even if it's possible T.T

      If you do know a method I can use, it would be cool ! :D

      Thanks for appreciating our work ! :3

      Delete
  2. Hello I'm yomiko-chan~
    WOOHOO! I'm a big fan of POT Series especially with Kunimitsu Tezuka~ Hahahahaha! Your guide is very informative, when I download this game someday this blog site will definitely help me understand the game. How I wish it will have english patch too but I know it is not that easy. Hehehehe~ Keep up the good work~

    P.S. >>> I keep on squealing when I saw those awesome CGs of my husband Tezuka~ He is such a handsome fellow ne~? :3

    ReplyDelete