Tuesday 1 July 2014

[Update] 10,000+ pageviews and new walkthroughs line-up !

EDIT 1 : Kenya's walkthrough is ready to be posted~ ! (─‿‿─)

EDIT 2 : Eiji's & Kamio's walkthroughs are ready to be posted~ ! ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there~ !!

First, I'd like to thank you all for the 10,000+ pageviews !! *__* I'm really glad that you're appreciating these works !! (─‿‿─) (and I might not being alone from now on, since my partner is coming back... ?! 8'D)

The poll is now closed, and you've chose the new walkthroughs line-up ! Here's the results :
    1. Oshitari Kenya
    2. Kikumaru Eiji
    3. Saeki Kojirou
    4. Mizuki Hajime
    5. Kai Yuujirou
    6. Others (= Akutsu, Kamio)
If a character you want to see the walkthrough is not in the list, please feel free to comment ! :)

I'll do these walkthroughs little by little, and I might be a little slow so bear with it please m(_ _)m

Thanks for understanding !

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you will have your partner back, keep up the good work Emi-chan and partner! ^.^

    ReplyDelete