Sunday 20 July 2014

[Update] Nana is back ~ !

Hiya everyone ~ !

Alright, so... I'll make it short. Because of personal issues I pretty much left the blog for several months. Still, today, I have decided to come back and do my best again side by side with Emi, to contribute to the Prince of Tennis fandom; starting with this blog.

I'll try to be more active from now on, I have many walkthroughs waiting in line to be posted after all ! So look forward to the new walkthroughs, and don't forget that we're here to either answer your questions, or take your requests.

I'll do my best ! See ya ~ ! ♥

5 comments:

  1. when you shalt put the guide eiji kikamaru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on it right now, but since blogger isn't letting me progress like I want to, this might tike a little bit more time T__T

      Delete
  2. Hello Nana, it's nice to meet you. Thank you for taking time out of your personal life to do something like this for us fans. I and many others appreciate both you and Emi-chan very much m(_ _)m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Talena, thank you very much for your nice comments (because there's not only one hihi) ♥ We'll do our best, thank you for supporting us ! :D

      Delete
    2. Hello Telena ~
      This is very sweet of you and very encouraging ! We're always happy to share some more Tenipuri love with fellow lovely fans ~
      Thank you for your support ♥

      Delete