Sunday 31 August 2014

[Translation] Call my name + confession + ending ☆ Yukimura Seiichi

Some rules & facts :
☆ English and Japanese both aren't my native languages. If you spot something wrong or any mistakes, please kindly leave a comment and I will correct it.
☆ I don't use any Japanese scripts for the game; I've just read the kanji as they were in the screen, and listen to what I was hearing; the translations may not be accurate for that point, please understand.
☆ I'm still in the middle of studying Japanese, so my kanji understanding is to improve (I'm just quite good at listening...)
☆ I spent time on these translations, so even if they're not perfect, please credit me in the case you're taking it, and please DO NOT leave any hateful comments !
☆ If you have some suggestions and/or advices to improve my translations, please give them !

☆ I'll be using the default names of the girls (Kohinata Tsugumi & Tsujimoto Ayaka)
☆ the [...] or (...) mean that I didn't translate that part because I wasn't able to read the kanji and/or its pronunciation properly... but it gives you, at least, a rough translation of the actual ending; sorry about that T__T






Call my name :
You : It bothered me for a while but…
Yukimura : Hum ? What is it ?
You : Your family name is quite unusual.
Yukimura : Ah, that’s true. Maybe it’s unusual after all…
You : Plus, many people are mixing up your name with Sanada-san’s.
Yukimura : Fufufu. Because of Sanada Yukimura, right ?
You : Ah, yes.
Yukimura : It’s true that many people told me that fact. Maybe it’s because Genichirou’s main move is Fuurinkazan.
You : Eh, really. It really looks like we’re back to that period.
Yukimura : I don’t know if it’s related or not, but many are mistaking my family name and my name.
You : But your name is really cool. It looks like Sanada Yukimura.
Yukimura : Hehe, thank you. But does my name “Seiichi” look uncool ?
You : No, not at all. I think it’s a good name.
Yukimura : Really ? So, from now on, won’t you call me by my name ?
You : Eh ?
Yukimura : You don’t want to ?
You : No way. But is that alright ?
Yukimura : Of course. And I want to call you by your name, too. How about it ?
You : Ah, yes… it’s alright. … Seiichi-san.
Yukimura : Hehehe, thank you, Ayaka.

Ending :

You : (Seiichi-san… not yet… I hope he’ll come…)
Yukimura : You have any business with me ?
You : Ah, Seiichi-san !
Yukimura : I heard from Kohinata that you were waiting here. And so, what do you want to talk to me about ?
You : Ah, yes… ! Erm…
Yukimura : Yeah.
You : I… what I want to tell you is…
Yukimura : Hehe. I know.
You : Eh ?
Yukimura : But in that case, it’d be better if I say it.
You : Erm…
Yukimura : I love you, Ayaka. I want you to go out with me.
You : Eh ?!
Yukimura : What’s your answer ?
You : Erm… yes !
Yukimura : Hehe. Thank you.
*hugs*
You : Ah…
Yukimura : For sure, it’s another thing when you say it directly, even if you have conviction.
You : Ah… Seiichi-san.
Yukimura : Thank you for accepting my feelings.
You : N—No way ! I should be the one to thank you.
Yukimura : Hehe. When I look at you, I feel really happy. I really love you, Ayaka.
You : Me too, Seiichi-san. I love you so much.


Yukimura : Here you go. You screamed a lot, so your throat must be dry, no ?
You : Thank you very much. Uuum, it’s delicious !
Yukimura : Hehe. Then I’m glad.
You : By the way, Seiichi-san. (…)
Yukimura : Really ?
You : Yes, in the haunted house, when a person suddenly came out, you just laugh.
Yukimura : That was because you were so cute when you suddenly screamed and hugged me. I was just captivated.
You : You still say those embarrassing things so easily… then… then we’ll have to ride that jet coaster ! (…)
Yukimura : That’s true. The landscape when it turned was really pretty, and while you were screaming I was watching you. That was funny.
You : Geez… ! That’s not the things you should find funny !
Yukimura : It’s alright, I’m enjoying it my way. Don’t you enjoy it when I look scared or when I scream ?
You : That’s not the case ! I’m really happy to be with you in that theme park today ! But… I have a question.
Yukimura : Eh ? Which question ?
You : What are the things that scare you ?
Yukimura : Hehe. You want to know what scares me.
You : Because you always smile or laugh in every attraction we did. Ah, but of course, I really like your face when you smile (…) erm…
Yukimura : You want to see my unusual faces… for example ?
You : Yes ! That’s it !
Yukimura : I see. My unusual faces, huh… but when I kiss you, I make quite a unusual face, don’t you think ?
You : At these moments, I think I myself make a more unusual face… (…)
Yukimura : Hehe. Really ? So… let’s see… ah, if you want me to make a sad face, I have something that will work for sure.
You : Eh, what is it ?
Yukimura : No matter what happens, the fact that you’d hate me will make me sad, and it scares me.
You : EEEH ?!
Yukimura : You want to try ?
You : I won’t ever say it. Even if it’s a lie I won’t say it (…)
Yukimura : I see, I’m glad. But I don’t want to make you cry.
You : Me neither,  I don’t want to see your sad face.
Yukimura : Hehe. So from now on, let’s stay together and laugh.
You : Hahaha… yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment