Wednesday 27 August 2014

[Translation] Call my name + confession + ending ☆ Shiraishi Kuranosuke

Some rules & facts :
☆ English and Japanese both aren't my native languages. If you spot something wrong or any mistakes, please kindly leave a comment and I will correct it.
☆ I don't use any Japanese scripts for the game; I've just read the kanji as they were in the screen, and listen to what I was hearing; the translations may not be accurate for that point, please understand.
☆ I'm still in the middle of studying Japanese, so my kanji understanding is to improve (I'm just quite good at listening...)
☆ I spent time on these translations, so even if they're not perfect, please credit me in the case you're taking it, and please DO NOT leave any hateful comments !
☆ If you have some suggestions and/or advices to improve my translations, please give them !

☆ I'll be using the default names of the girls (Kohinata Tsugumi & Tsujimoto Ayaka)
☆ the [...] or (...) mean that I didn't translate that part because I wasn't able to read the kanji and/or its pronunciation properly... but it gives you, at least, a rough translation of the actual ending; sorry about that T__T





Call my name :
Shiraishi : Hey, Kohinata-san.
You : Yes ?
Shiraishi : Don’t you think that calling me “Shiraishi-san” is like we don’t know each other ?
You : Yeah… sort of…
Shiraishi : See ? That’s why I was thinking of letting you choose the new way you’ll be calling me. Listen carefully, there are three choices ! The polite way, “Kuranosuke-san”; the cute way, “Kurarin”; the short way “Kura”. I’d advise you to choose “Kurarin”, though !
You : Uuuh… I don’t think I can call you “Kurarin”.
Shiraishi : Is that so ? That’s too bad…
You : If possible, I’ll go by the polite way “Kuranosuke-san”…
Shiraishi : Well, it’s alright. Basics are important after all. And… I also thought that I’d call you in a more intimate way…
You : Eh ? Erm…
Shiraishi : My first choice is “baby”; what about it ?
You : Ba—! That’s… (…) Just my first name is enough…
Shiraishi : Really ? That’s too bad. Then… Tsugumi.
You : … yes.
Shiraishi : That’s bad ! That’s the moment you have to answer cutely and call me “Kuranosuke-san” !
You : Ah… Kuranosuke-san…
Shiraishi : You did right.

Ending :
You : (Haa… what to do now… I’m getting really nervous… Kuranosuke-san, will he come… ?)
Shiraishi : Ah, did you wait a long time ? I’m sorry.
You : No ! I’ve just come here too.
Shiraishi : Really ? Then it’s good.
You : Erm… Kuranosuke-san. I have to tell you something…
Shiraishi : What a coincidence. I also have to tell you something.
You : Eh ?
Shiraishi : … I always thought that love was useless. I have to concentrate for the national tournament and “I have no time to get involved in this.”
You : Kuranosuke-san…
Shiraishi : But I don’t think of you that way. You’re not useless. I finally realized that you were the most important to me. From now on, will you always be by my side ? I won’t hear another answer than “yes” !
You : ….
Shiraishi : Your “yes”… ?
You : “Yes”… I also love you, Kuranosuke-san…
Shiraishi : Thank you. I love you, Tsugumi…


Shiraishi : You already have to go…
You : I just came for the open campus today, that’s why…
Shiraishi : Really, you always have to go quickly… but starting next year, you’ll live in Osaka, so we’ll be able to see each other when we want to. You just have to wait a little longer…
You : Fufu. That is, if I pass the entrance exam.
Shiraishi : Of course you’ll pass it ! I’ll help you to study.
You : Yes, that’s true. Ah, the time… I have to go.
Shiraishi : Tsugumi…
You : Kuranosuke-san…
Shiraishi : … that’s bad, I don’t want to let you go.
You : Eh ?
Shiraishi : Your ticket is a “no reserved seat”, right ?
You : … yes.
Shiraishi : So you’ll be able to use that ticket tomorrow. It’s alright, your father will get angry on me instead of you. I won’t hear that you don’t want to, okay ?
You : Geez, you’re really pushy.
Shiraishi : But you love that side of me too, right ?
You : … haa, I lost.
Shiraishi : Haha, the one who’s in love wins ! No matter what method we’ll use, we’ll always be together, Tsugumi…
 

3 comments:

  1. You did well with your translation ^.^

    Thank yu so much for doing these, you girls are awesome 。^‿^。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T-- T-- T-- Thank you very much !! o///////o *hides face*

      Delete
  2. Shiraishi's really something%)))
    Suggesting options... %)) There were even three choices... in the beginning%))

    ReplyDelete