Thursday 21 August 2014

[Update] "What do you want to see next ?" => Poll closed !

Hello there~ !! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

As I promised, I'm coming back to you, since the poll is closed~ ! The two winners are... Translations corners and All CGs post !!

Of course, there will also have more walkthroughs, since a lovely anon asked for Jackal's one ! (─‿‿─) (and in order to push our work until the end, posting ALL the walkthroughs is an essential point, haha XD)

As for the translations, I'm glad to announce you that I finished more than 5 translations~ ! X3 Well, anyway, it's not perfect at all since I can't read all the kanji and all but... I'm counting on you in case you have a better translation and/or a correction to give me ! (─‿‿─)

I might post another "update post" to ask you which translations you want next, because you are the center and the heart of this project~ ♥

I think that's all... ? =o

See you soon~ !!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, 5 of them? That's awesome ^.^ You, and Nana are right up there with Jewel ( jjjewel2010 from youtube XD ) in my opinion. All three of you are freaking wicked!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep ! ^^ Awww, that's not true, my translations aren't of the level of Jewel-san who translated all Gakupuri *o* I wish I'd reach that level one day though X3

    Hahaha !! Thank you >//////<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa~ That's just... Thank you so much!! *_*

    ReplyDelete