Tuesday 13 January 2015

[Update] Happy new year and some updates~ !

Hello there~

First of all, I'd like to wish you all a happy new year ! ♥

Today I'll make it short : the poll concerning the next translations is closed and here's the results :
  1. Rikkaidai / Shitenhouji
  2. Seigaku
  3. Hyotei / Higa
  4. Rokkaku
So the first teams are Rikkaidai and Shitenhouji ! For the moment, only the walkthrough of Kenya is done so I can only make the translation of his end... easy talk :3 (but feel free to ask if you want Chitose's or Kin-chan's walkthroughs to be done soon ! They have to be done anyway sooner or later ^^)

But for Rikkai, many of the characters are done so I'd like once more your opinions so I can know by which translation I'll start ! A new poll will be opened for this purpose~

Thank you very much for visiting the blog and leaving comments ♥
We're counting on you this year too ! m(_ _)m

No comments:

Post a Comment