Wednesday 6 May 2015

[Translation] Call my name + confession + ending ☆ Yanagi Renji

Some rules & facts :
☆ English and Japanese both aren't my native languages. If you spot something wrong or any mistakes, please kindly leave a comment and I will correct it.
☆ I don't use any Japanese scripts for the game; I've just read the kanji as they were in the screen, and listen to what I was hearing; the translations may not be accurate for that point, please understand.
☆ I'm still in the middle of studying Japanese, so my kanji understanding is to improve (I'm just quite good at listening...)
☆ I spent time on these translations, so even if they're not perfect, please credit me in the case you're taking it, and please DO NOT leave any hateful comments !
☆ If you have some suggestions and/or advices to improve my translations, please give them !

☆ I'll be using the default names of the girls (Kohinata Tsugumi & Tsujimoto Ayaka)
☆ the [...] or (...) mean that I didn't translate that part because I wasn't able to read the kanji and/or its pronunciation properly... but it gives you, at least, a rough translation of the actual ending; sorry about that T__T




Call my name :
You : Erm…
Renji : What is it ?
You : By the way, it seems you call Sanada-san by his first name, don’t you ?
Renji : Yeah, and also Seiichi on the other side (umi)
You : You get along very well, huh.
Renji : Well, I’ve always been with them since I entered middle school.
You : I’m quite envious.
Renji : But you have close friends too, don’t you ?
You : Yeah, I think of Ayaka as a close friend of mine.
Renji : Yeah, after all the probability girls call each other by their first names is higher than boys’.
You : Ah, now that you mention it, it may be the case.
Renji : You also want to call me in the way we can see we’re close ?
You : Let’s see… if it’s possible, yes.
Renji : I see. Then your wish is the same as mine.
You : Eh ?
Renji : From now on, how about calling each other by our names, Tsugumi ?
You : Ah… yes. Renji-san.
Renji : Yeah, that’s the way it should be.

Ending :
You : (Renji-san… will he come…)
Renji : Tsugumi.
You : Ah, Renji-san.
Renji : I heard you had something to tell me but…
You : Y—Yes. Erm…
Renji : … I see, I think I can predict what you will say next.
You : Eh ?
Renji : But… I can’t tell for sure.
You : Erm…
Renji : This bet is risky (…).
You : Renji-san…
Renji : If you’re thinking the same thing as me, and if you’re standing here knowing you’re taking this risky bet…
I have to prevent that by saying it first.
Listen, Tsugumi.
You : Ah, yes.
Renji : I… love you. Will you… accept to go out with me ?
You : Ah…
Renji : Will I… have your answer ?
You : I also… love you. Please go out with me.
Renji : I see… thank you.
You : Me too…
Renji : Tsugumi… can I hug you ?
You : Yes.
*hugs*
Renji : When we’re like this, I can feel your warmth.
You : Me too, Renji-san…
Renji : I don’t want to let you go.
You : Renji-san, I love you.
Renji : Me too… I couldn’t predict I’d love you this much.


You : (…)
Renji : Yeah, you did very well, Tsugumi.
You : That’s what I learnt from you.
Renji : No, this is what your heart reflects. Just learning the shape isn’t enough. You were able to understand its spirit.
That’s why you were able to did it this well.
You : Thank you very much.
Renji : Fufu, you don’t have to be this formal. I like it more when you’re acting natural with me.
You : Fufu.
Renji : Oh about the sweets ? There’s still many left.
You : Then please give me one of these.
Renji : This ?
You : Ah, yes, this please.
Renji : Then, open your mouth.
You : Eh ?
Renji : There, say “ah~n”.
You : Y—Yes. Ah… Ah~n.
Renji : How is it ?
You : It’s sweet… but it’s not annoyingly sweet (…).
Just like you, Renji-san.
Renji : So you finally became honest, huh.
You : (…)
Renji : You don’t have to resist when you’re with me. I’m always losing against you.
You : Fufu, really ? I have the feeling I’m always losing against you though.
Renji : Then it’s a draw.
You : Yes it is.
Renji : You’re cute…
You : Ah…
 

No comments:

Post a Comment