Thursday 7 May 2015

[Translation] Call my name + confession + ending ☆ Yagyuu Hiroshi

Some rules & facts :
☆ English and Japanese both aren't my native languages. If you spot something wrong or any mistakes, please kindly leave a comment and I will correct it.
☆ I don't use any Japanese scripts for the game; I've just read the kanji as they were in the screen, and listen to what I was hearing; the translations may not be accurate for that point, please understand.
☆ I'm still in the middle of studying Japanese, so my kanji understanding is to improve (I'm just quite good at listening...)
☆ I spent time on these translations, so even if they're not perfect, please credit me in the case you're taking it, and please DO NOT leave any hateful comments !
☆ If you have some suggestions and/or advices to improve my translations, please give them !

☆ I'll be using the default names of the girls (Kohinata Tsugumi & Tsujimoto Ayaka)
☆ the [...] or (...) mean that I didn't translate that part because I wasn't able to read the kanji and/or its pronunciation properly... but it gives you, at least, a rough translation of the actual ending; sorry about that T__T




Call my name :
Yagyuu : By the way, what do you think of my name ?
You : Your name ?
Yagyuu : Yes. I want to ask for your honest opinion but…
You : I think it’s a beautiful name.
Yagyuu : I see. Some famous persons seem to have the same name as me so it bothers me a little…
You : I see, even though I don’t know these persons.
Yagyuu : So if you don’t know these persons, I guess I don’t have to be bothered by it.
You : You don’t really like your name ?
Yagyuu : That’s not the case. By the way, I like it more when people call me by my name.
You : Then, would you like me to call you by your name ?
Yagyuu : Yes, please do so. I also would like to call you by your first name, is that alright for you ?
You : Yes, it doesn’t bother me, Hiroshi-san.
Yagyuu : I understand, Tsugumi-san.

Ending :
You : (Uh… I’m so nervous… Hiroshi-san, will he come…)
Yagyuu : You had something to do with me, Tsugumi-san ?
You : Ah, Hiroshi-san. Hum, I…
Yagyuu : Ah, could you wait a little ?
You : Eh ?
Yagyuu : I have something to tell you.
You : Ah, yes. What is it ?
Yagyuu : Before that, I want to ask you several questions, is that bothering you ?
You : No, please do so.
Yagyuu : As for now, do you have a person you have a love relationship with ?
You : N—No. I don’t.
Yagyuu : I see… I’m relieved. Then, the next question.
If I ask you to enter in a relationship with me, will you accept ?
You : Eh ? Ah… y—yes.
Yagyuu : Thank you very much. I love you. Will you go out with me ?
You : Yes… with pleasure.
Yagyuu : Thank you very much, Tsugumi-san !
You : Hiroshi-san… I love you.
Yagyuu : Me too. Lastly, let me ask you one more thing.
You : Y—Yes, what is it ?
Yagyuu : I want to hug you but… will you accept ?
You : Ah… yes.
*hugs*
Yagyuu : Tsugumi-san…
You : Hiroshi-san…
Yagyuu : Ah, I don’t know how to convey what I feel for you right now.
You : Hiroshi-san…
Yagyuu : I love you. I don’t want to let go of your hand.
You : Me too, I want to stay like this forever…
Yagyuu : I love you so much, Tsugumi-san.

Yagyuu : Night falls quickly uh.
You : But I still have a little bit more time before the curfew. I had it extended for today.
Yagyuu : Ah, I see. But your parents are sure generous huh.
You : Yes, they know I was going out with you so they were reassured.
Yagyuu : I see. I’m really glad they trust in me.
You : … even though they don’t trust me.
Yagyuu : Eh ?
You : You’re really polite.
Yagyuu : Yes, because that’s the way I’m behaving.
You : But towards me, I want you to be more… how to say…
Yagyuu : Well… if that’s what you want…
You : Eh ?
Yagyuu : I have to fulfill my lady’s desires after all.
You : Hiroshi-san, that’s unfair.
Yagyuu : Ah, that’s what I thought.
You : Yeah, because I don’t know what you’re thinking.
Yagyuu : I’m thinking about a stronger desire than you.
You don’t even know how much control I must have to contain it.
You : So… we’ll have to stay a little more here. That’s… my desire.
Yagyuu : I was about saying the same.
You : Hiroshi-san…
Yagyuu : I love you, Tsugumi-san. In front of you, I don’t think I can remain a gentleman anymore.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment