Thursday 2 July 2015

[Translation] Confession + ending ☆ Akutagawa Jirou

Some rules & facts :
☆ English and Japanese both aren't my native languages. If you spot something wrong or any mistakes, please kindly leave a comment and I will correct it.
☆ I don't use any Japanese scripts for the game; I've just read the kanji as they were in the screen, and listen to what I was hearing; the translations may not be accurate for that point, please understand.
☆ I'm still in the middle of studying Japanese, so my kanji understanding is to improve (I'm just quite good at listening...)
☆ I spent time on these translations, so even if they're not perfect, please credit me in the case you're taking it, and please DO NOT leave any hateful comments !
☆ If you have some suggestions and/or advices to improve my translations, please give them !

☆ I'll be using the default names of the girls (Kohinata Tsugumi & Tsujimoto Ayaka)
☆ the [...] or (...) mean that I didn't translate that part because I wasn't able to read the kanji and/or its pronunciation properly... but it gives you, at least, a rough translation of the actual ending; sorry about that T__T




Ending :
You : (Not yet… Jirou-san… will he come… ?)
Jirou : Hey, Ayaka-chan. You had something to tell me~ ?
You : Ah, Jirou-san !
Jirou : Hum~ ? What’s wrong~ ? You’re doing such a serious face.
You : Eeerm… Hum…
Jirou : Yeah, what’s wrong ?
You : Hum…
(not good… I’m getting nervous.)
Jirou : What’s wrong~ ?
You : Eeerm… Hum…
Jirou : Tell me everything~ ! We get along very well, nope ?
You : Eh ? Get along ?
Jirou : Because y’know, we’re lovers~
You : Eh ? Eeeh ? EEEEEEEH ?!
Jirou : Ah, this is wrong ? I didn’t confess my feelings to you ?
You : Con—confession… it’s the first time I’m hearing this.
Jirou : Eeeh~ ? What is a dream, then… ?
You : Dr—dream…
Jirou : Well, anyway. I’m going to tell you now. I loooo~ve you so much. So, what about going out together ?
You : Ah…
Jirou : … nope ?
You : Th—There’s no way I can refuse ! Of course it’s okay ! Because I love you too, Jirou-san.
Jirou : I’m glad. Somehow the order was quite messed up but… I’m counting on you from now on, Ayaka-chan.
You : Yes !


You : It’s a little bit high. Are you alright, Jirou-san ?
Jirou : Apart from me, I’m more worried about you. Are you okay with this time ?
You : If it’s a little bit more, I don’t mind.
Jirou : Oh, I see~ I’m glad. So, how about we ride the ferris wheel next ?
You : Okay, let’s ride it.
Jirou : Yeah ! The landscape is really pretty~
You : Yes, that’s really pretty. (…)
Jirou : Yeah yeah, it’s really pretty~ Ah… fuuu…
You : You’re sleepy, Jirou-san ?
Jirou : Aaah~ Sorry. I didn’t get to sleep very much yesterday. I was eager to see you.
You : Plus, you were really energetic.
Jirou : Yeah. It seems that I was too excited… *yawns*
You : Don’t push yourself to hard. During the time the wheris wheel do its turn, what about taking a nap ?
Jirou : Eeeh ? Really ?
You : Yes.
Jirou : Sorry~ Then, when the turn is finished, can you wake me up ?
You : No problem.
Jirou : Then… *sleeps*
You : Waah, he got to sleep quickly… fufu, what a cute sleeping face…
Waah… somehow… I’m… getting sleepy as well…
You : Eh ? I slept ?
Jirou : Good morning, Ayaka-chan~ !
You : Ah, Jirou-san ! When did you woke up ? Plus, the turn is already finished…
Jirou : Yeah, I asked to do another turn. You were really enjoying sleeping.
You : Ah… sorry.
Jirou : Don’t worry about it~ You were tired too. I’m sorry for not noticing.
You : What about you, Jirou-san ? You’re not sleepy anymore ?
Jirou : Yeah, I slept a little so I could recover. What about you~ ?
You : Me too. I could sleep a little bit so it’s alright.
Jirou : I see~ Then it’s good. I could do a little experiment~
You : Eh ?
Jirou : I saw your sleeping face. This was the first time.
You : Ah…
Jirou : Usually, you always see my sleeping face, so it was really refreshing.
You : Ah—I hope I hadn’t a weird face.
Jirou : Not at all, Ayaka-chan. This was really cute~ I fell once more in love with you.
 

4 comments:

  1. I think you meant "Ferris wheel" perhaps? He's talking about the large round ride that spins slowly at amusement parts, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes ! Thank you very much for your comment ! I'll correct it~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the translation! Ahhh, I was afraid you had abandoned this project. It's really heartening to hear that you're still working on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ! ^^
      I didn't ! :) Actually I'm not even "that" fond of Tenipuri anymore but I'll work on that project until the end >o< (until I don't have something more to post, that is)

      Thank you very much !! m(_ _)m
      I'll do my best to translate the others ! ♥

      Delete