Sunday 26 July 2015

[Translation] Date + call my name + confession + ending ☆ Amane Hikaru

Hi! I'm Terry, a new contributor for DokiPuri-Guide! I would share Davide-kun's route walkthrough shortly, but I'm encountering formatting errors. So, for now, please enjoy these translated scenes of his~

Also, if anyone would like to have a scene translated (that Emi-san isn't currently doing), I'd be glad to work on them! =D


Date Event

You: Amane-kun.
Davide: Oh, you came.
You: So where’s the thing you said you’d show me?
Davide: It’s a bit of a walk, but follow me.
You: Okay.
Davide: Did you bring a swimsuit?
You: Yep, I’m wearing it underneath. Are we going for a swim in the sea?
Davide: Well, it’s something like that.
You: So the nearby beach isn’t good enough?
Davide: Oops, if I say any more, I’ll spoil the surprise. Just look forward to when we get there.
You: Oh, alright. I get it.
Davide: By the way, it’s been five days since we got marooned on this island. Have you gotten used to life here?
>>「うん、もうすっかり」<<
“Yeah, pretty much.”

Davide: I see. Well, in any case, you’ve made yourself one of us.

[Keyword: ネタ帳] (joke compilation)

You: Oh, right. Is it true you have a collection of all your puns?
Davide: Hm? Yeah. I do.
You: Then, won’t you let have even the tiniest peek?
Davide: No can do. There is no way I’m showing it to you.
You: No matter what?
Davide: No matter what.
You: Stingy. =P
Davide: Whatever you say, it’s still a ‘no’.
You: Then, then, why don’t you tell me even one of your recommended joke materials?
Davide: You…you want to hear my puns?
You: Yeah.
Davide: But aren’t you always strict about them?
You: That’s what I like, though.
Davide: Eh?
You: No matter what you do, you can’t simply judge the things that you like.
Davide: I-Is that so?
You: Yep! I like Amane-kun’s puns.
Davide: I see. Then I shall tell you just one.
You: Yes! I’m excited~
Davide: On the net side, an intense fight, is in sight.*
You: Aaah, 48 points.
Davide: Hey, aren’t you being a bit harsh?
You: Actually, in these cases it’s best to use jokes that fit that occasion.
Davide: Ohh…so it’s the timing.
You: You said it.
Davide: That’s deep.

(*Literally, 'a burning battle is beginning by the net'.)

[Keyword: ダジャレを笑ってくれる子] (girl who laughs at his jokes)

You: Hey, Amane-kun…
Davide: Hm?
You: I heard you like girls that laugh at your puns?
Davide: -chokes on air- W-What are you saying all of a sudden?!
You: That’s what Kurobane-san said, though.
Davide: Give me a break, Bane-saaan!
You: That’s a high hurdle to overcome, huh.
Davide: …are my puns bland?
You: No…at the right time and place, they’re pretty funny.
Davide: So you mean to say that otherwise, they’re boring?
You: It depends on chance. Lately you could say the chances have been pretty high.
Davide: I-I see…
You: Yep.
Davide: It’s not hard taking my puns, right?
You: Of course not! It’s fun!
Davide: I see. Then that’s good.

[Call My Name]
Davide: By the way...
You: Yeah, what?
Davide: About your name…
You: My name? It’s Ayaka…?
Davide: Ah, yeah, I know. It’s just…I think it’s a nice name.
You: Thank you. I think your name’s nice too. ‘Hikaru’-kun, right?
Davide: Ah! Could you…say that one more time?
You: Eh? ‘Hikaru-kun’.
Davide: Yes, that’s it. I knew it would feel good for you to call me like that.
You: Eh? It’s alright with you?
Davide: Yeah, of course.
You: Then, you can call me Ayaka, Hikaru-kun.
Davide: R-Really. Okay…Ayaka.
You: What is it~? Hikaru-kun~?
Davide: T-This is embarrassing.
You: It’s okay. We’ll get used to it.
Davide: Yeah, you’re right.

[Date Proper]
You: We sure walked a lot.
Davide: Yeah. Our destination is right up ahead.
You: Really? But I don’t really see any…
You: Ah!
Davide: Can you see it? We’re headed for that coral reef.
You: Wow. Amazing. What a beautiful place.
Davide: How is it? Pretty good, right?
You: Yeah! To think there was such a pretty coral reef here.
Davide: It’s fun diving into it.
You: Right. I’ll get changed then.
Davide: Sure.


You: Wow--! Wow!! There are lots of pretty fish!
Davide: Look at that sea anemone.
You: O-Oh…is that a clownfish?
Davide: Yeah. You’re right. It’s a tropical fish that protects the home it lives in.
You: I’ve seen them at the Aquarium, but to be able to see clownfish up close like this…
Davide: But don’t touch the sea anemone. It hurts anything else but the clownfish.
You: Oh, I see. Alright, I’ll be careful.
Davide: Oh, look, there’s an emperor angelfish.
You: Really? Where?
Davide: There, hiding in the corals.
You: Emperor angelfish? Isn’t it a striped angelfish?
Davide: The fish are named by the patterns on their head. Based on that, that one is an emperor angelish.
You: I see…Hikaru-kun, you’re quite knowledgeable about sea animals.
Davide: I guess.
You: Hey, we can stay here a bit longer, right?
Davide: Yeah. We still have time.
You: Hn.

Confession Event

You:
(I wonder if Hikaru-kun’s coming…)
Davide: Did you need something?
You: Wah! That surprised me! Please don’t just suddenly come out of nowhere!
Davide: Ah, my bad.
You: Aa-uh, yeah. Don’t worry. I just got caught up in my thoughts.
Davide: And so…you wanted to talk to me?
You: Uuuh, um…Hikaru-kun, are you dating someone right now?
Davide: Wh-What?!
You: U-Umm…I, you see…
Davide: Ah…wait please.
You: Eh?
Davide: See, uh…I also have something I want to tell you. Sorry, but could you let me go first?
You: Aah…s-sure.
Davide: You know…I love you. Would you go out with me?
You:
Davide: Ah…your reply is…?
You: A-Ah! S-Sorry!!
Davide: Eh?
You: T-That’s not what I meant!
You: The sorry was for not replying immediately. My reply is that…I’m happy.
Davide: Th-Then…
You: The truth is I was going to tell you the same thing, but you beat me to it. …I love you, Hikaru-kun.
Davide: I…I see!
You: Hn!
Davide: I did it!!
You: W-Wait a sec, Hikaru-kun…!
Davide: Thank you, Ayaka!
You: O-Oh, you…
Davide: I love you, Ayaka!
You: Me too…Hikaru-kun.

Ending Event
You: Waaah~ How many years has it been since I last went to the zoo?
Davide: Mine was during a grade school field trip.
You: Mine’s probably around the same time too.
Davide: So now, what should be look at?
You: Hmmm…the gorillas.
Davide: And after that?
You*: The camels, then ostriches, then cows, then deer, then platypi.
Davide: We’re not playing shiritori, you know.
You: Ahaha. You got it? Then let’s start with the lions.
Davide: Lions, huh? It seems this zoo has 16 lions.
You: Eh? Really?
Davide*: Yeah. It takes pride in them.
You: Ahahaha. Good one! Sounds like I’ll be hearing a lot of puns today.
Davide: Leave it to me.
You: It’s rare for a zoo to have a spot to eat our bentou.
Davide: True. But it’s far from the animals so they won’t smell the food.
You: Indeed. But when I went to one for a field trip, there wasn’t any place to eat bentou…
Davide: Well, what did you make for us today?
Davide: Ooh! It’s pretty packed.
You: Right? This time I paid more attention to the appearance.
Davide: Ah. It looks great.
You: I worked really hard on this friend dumpling…
You: You said you liked things sweet, so I added more sugar, but it ended up getting burnt.
Davide: I see. Then I’ll take this fruit of your burdens first…
Davide: It’s good!
You: That’s a relief. It’s a bit too sweet for me, you seem to really enjoy it.
Davide: Yeah. You’ve got my preferences down. You’re getting better.
You: Alright, I’ll make as many as you want.
Davide: From here on, I want you to learn more and more of what I like.
You: Of course. I definitely will.
Davide: Please continue to take care of me from now on, Ayaka.
You: Likewise.

(*1: In Japanese, it was gorira -> rakuda -> dachou -> ushi -> shika -> kamonohashi.)
(*2: I did not get the pun in Japanese, so I made a lamer joke in English.)

~-~-~

Bonus (list of Amane puns -- and there's probably more if I didn't skip the common event scenes =O)
· Amane Pun #1: shokki wo mitsukete, shokkingu.
· Amane Pun #2: shouyuu koto.
· Heroine Pun #1: ima no wa imaichi.
· Amane Pun #3: dakara Atobe no youji wa ato be shiyo.
· Amane Pun #4: sanpo sunde sanpo (30 points)
· Amane Pun #5: hito de nashi no hitode
· Amane Pun #6: ashimoto ni ki wo tsukete arukanai to na. yamiyo wo muyami ni aruku no wa yamiyou.
· Amane Pun #7: Kurobane-san ni wa kurou wa nee. (OTL)
· Amane Pun #8: rika wo rikai suru (32 points)
· Amane Pun #9: same ga samezame to naku (45 points)
· Amane Pun #10: kono asari, assari aji (68 points)
· Amane Pun #11: kawaisou na kaisou (20 points)
· Amane Pun #12: papaya…mama ga suki demo papa iya (55 points)
· Amane Pun #13: shiitagerareta shiitake (72 points)
· Amane Pun #14: makigai wo tsuketa no ga machigai no moto (81 points)
· Amane Pun #15: kouchou, kouchou. Kouchou-sensei. (30 points)
· Amane Pun #16: Nesshi- wo nesshi-n ni sagasu
· Amane Pun #17: netto-giwa de nettou wo kurihirogeru
· Amane Pun #18: kono daibutsuen ni wa raion ga 16tou mo irurashii zo. Aa, Shishi 16.

3 comments:

  1. Uwaaah, thank you so much for the translation~ !! X3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hyperventilates from the awesome translation* Aaaaaah! Thank you so much for translating the date event! Amane hits all my doki-spots from his VA, to his design, to his puns (ESPECIALLY his puns omg!)

    ReplyDelete