Monday 24 August 2015

[Translation] Confession + ending + call my name ☆ Sengoku Kiyosumi

Some rules & facts :
☆ English and Japanese both aren't my native languages. If you spot something wrong or any mistakes, please kindly leave a comment and I will correct it.
☆ I don't use any Japanese scripts for the game; I've just read the kanji as they were in the screen, and listen to what I was hearing; the translations may not be accurate for that point, please understand.
☆ I'm still in the middle of studying Japanese, so my kanji understanding is to improve (I'm just quite good at listening...)
☆ I spent time on these translations, so even if they're not perfect, please credit me in the case you're taking it, and please DO NOT leave any hateful comments !
☆ If you have some suggestions and/or advices to improve my translations, please give them !

☆ I'll be using the default names of the girls (Kohinata Tsugumi & Tsujimoto Ayaka)
☆ the [...] or (...) mean that I didn't translate that part because I wasn't able to read the kanji and/or its pronunciation properly... but it gives you, at least, a rough translation of the actual ending; sorry about that T__T




Call my name :

Sengoku : By the way, Tsujimoto-san.
You : Yes ?
Sengoku : It may be a little sudden but can I call you by your name ?
You : Eh ?
Sengoku : Because y’know, when we call each other by our family names it’s like we’re strangers…
You : Okay, I don’t mind.
Sengoku : Really ?! Lucky !! Then, call me ‘Kiyosumi’ too.
You : Can I really ?
Sengoku : Obviously !
You : Then… Kiyosumi-san.
Sengoku : Aaah, it sounds good~ That’s the spirit, Ayaka-chan !
You : Somehow it’s a little embarrassing.
Sengoku : It’s alright~ You’ll get used to in no time.


Ending :

You : (will he come… Kiyosumi-san…)
Sengoku : Yo, thanks for waiting.
You : Ah… Kiyosumi-san.
Sengoku : I heard it from Kohinata-san. You have something to tell me ?
You : Eh… hum…
Sengoku : Yeah.
You : Kiyosumi-san, do you have someone you’re going out with currently ?
Sengoku : Eh ? Me ?
You : Y—Yes.
Sengoku : I don’t. There’s no way I could have one.
You : Eh ? Why ?
Sengoku : Because the only person I want to go out with in the whole world is… you.
You : Eh ?
Sengoku : I love you, Ayaka-chan. I want you to go out with me.
You : Ah…
Sengoku : Is that… not possible ?
You : Not at all !! Because I love you too, Kiyosumi-san !
Sengoku : R—Really ?
You : Yes !
Sengoku : I’m glad ! Thank you !
*hugs*
You : Ah…
Sengoku : Since I was born, it’s the first time I’m this lucky !
You : G—Geez, Kiyosumi-san…
Sengoku : I love you, Ayaka-san. I don’t want to let go of you anymore.
It’s too sad we have to separate like this.
You : I think the same… Kiyosumi-san.
Sengoku : As soon as our remaining training camp will finish, I’ll contact you.
You : Yes… I’ll wait.

You : Kiyosumi-san, isn’t that too heavy ?
Sengoku : It’s alright~ This is nothing.
You : Sorry, I got too carried away and bought this much…
Sengoku : No problem ! When I think I’ll eat your homemade food later, this isn’t heavy at all !
You : Anyway it’s really mean of (…) who left the house for a family trip.
Sengoku : It’s alright, I had something I couldn’t cancel…
You : But you’ll be alone today, tomorrow, and the 3 days after nope ?
Sengoku : It’s alright. I’m really satisfied with you coming at home doing dinner !
You : Really ? Then it’s alright… (…)
Sengoku : Oh, that’s right. Want to try ? You have a lottery ticket, right ?
You : Yes… um, you can try 7 times.
Sengoku : Okay~ ! Let’s win !

You : Wouah, you really won it.
Sengoku : Haha, I don’t have the ‘lucky Sengoku’ name for nothing~
You : (…)
Sengoku : Haha, because I won so many times earlier so she remembered me.
You : A trip at onsen uh~ It must be nice…
Sengoku : And so ? Wanna go together ?
You : Haha, it’s impossible.
Sengoku : Yeah indeed~ Too bad.
You : In exchange, I’ll stay a little bit more with you today.
Sengoku : Eh ? Really ?
You : Yes, there’s still time after the dinner after all.
Sengoku : Lucky ! Okay, then let’s return at once !
Let’s eat dinner and then enjoy our time together~
You : It sounds great. Let’s play a game. (…)
Sengoku : Ah… true you won it at the lottery…
Aaah, my luck might be unlucky…

No comments:

Post a Comment