Wednesday 26 August 2015

[Translation] Confession + ending + call my name ☆ Hirakoba Rin

Some rules & facts :
☆ English and Japanese both aren't my native languages. If you spot something wrong or any mistakes, please kindly leave a comment and I will correct it.
☆ I don't use any Japanese scripts for the game; I've just read the kanji as they were in the screen, and listen to what I was hearing; the translations may not be accurate for that point, please understand.
☆ I'm still in the middle of studying Japanese, so my kanji understanding is to improve (I'm just quite good at listening...)
☆ I spent time on these translations, so even if they're not perfect, please credit me in the case you're taking it, and please DO NOT leave any hateful comments !
☆ If you have some suggestions and/or advices to improve my translations, please give them !

☆ I'll be using the default names of the girls (Kohinata Tsugumi & Tsujimoto Ayaka)
☆ the [...] or (...) mean that I didn't translate that part because I wasn't able to read the kanji and/or its pronunciation properly... but it gives you, at least, a rough translation of the actual ending; sorry about that T__T




Call my name :
Rin : By the way…
You : What is it ?
Rin : What do you think of my name ?
You : I think it’s a pretty and good name.
Rin : But we don’t know it’s a boy or a girl name.
You : It may be the case but I think that name suits you.
Rin : I see… then, call me by my name.
You : Eh ? Really ?
Rin : In exchange, I want to call you by your name too. Is that alright ?
You : I don’t mind.
Rin : Then it’s decided. Is that alright, Ayaka ?
You : Ah… yes, Rin-san.
Rin : Yeah, it sounds good !

Ending :
You : (Rin-san, will he come… my heart’s pounding so fast…)
Rin : Yo, you had something to tell me ?
You : Ah, Rin-san !
Rin : And so, what is it ?
You : Ah, uhm…
Rin : What ?
You : Rin-san, do you have someone you’re going out with currently ?
Rin : Eh ? Ah… W—wait a little !
You : Yes ?
Rin : I see, that’s that subject huh…
You : Yes, what about it ?
Rin : I see… I was lost about it without being able to doing anything.
You : Rin-san ?
Rin : Ayaka, go out with me.
You : Eh ?!
Rin : I… I like you.
You : Ah… you said it before me…
Rin : Then, what’s your answer ?
You : You didn’t understand what I just said ?
Rin : I didn’t. I want to hear it from your mouth.
You : Me too I… I like you, Rin-san !
Rin : Then… you’ll go out with me ?
You : … Obviously. But…
Rin : “But”… ? What ?
You : Okinawa is… far away.
Rin : Ah… that’s true.
You : We’re middle schoolers so I don’t think we’ll have many opportunities to see each other.
Rin : It’ll… it’ll be fine !
*hugs*
You : Ah…
Rin : I won’t forget… your smile, the way your hair smell, your cheerful voice… I’ll put everything in my head !
You : Rin-san…
Rin : Even if we don’t see each other so a while, I definitely won’t forget you.
You : Me neither… I won’t forget.
Rin : Yeah… please make a clear memory of me. I love you, Ayaka.
You : Me too, I love you Rin-san…


Kai : We’ll be high schoolers next month uh~
Kite : It flew by quickly.
Rin : Really…
Kai : When I enter high school, I wonder if I’ll be able to have a girlfriend~
Kite : What is it, suddenly.
Kai : Because don’t you think it’s that time of our lives ? Even Rin have one !
Kite : U—n. Hirakoba-kun, is your relationship with that girl continuing ?
Rin : Geh, what a mean way to say it !
Kite : Your relationship is like a super long-distance one, so it’s natural I’d ask this question.
Rin : Even so, stop saying that like we’re going to break up.
You : That’s right !! And starting now we won’t have a super long-distance relationship anymore !
Rin : Eh, really ? But hey…
Eeeeh ?!
Kai : Wouah, that’s surprising.
Kite : It’s been a while, Tsujimoto-kun.
You : Yes, it’s been a while !
Rin : Ayaka… ? Is that really you ?
You : Yes, Rin-san ! Don’t say you already forgot my face ?
Rin : No, that’s not something like that…
Kite : Hirakoba-kun, you didn’t expect something like that.
Kai : Well, well. Anyway, what did you mean when you said there won’t be a super long-distance relationship anymore ?
You : Yes, actually thanks to my father, I’ll be able to move to Okinawa. That’s why, starting April, I’ll be in a Okinawan high school !
Kai : Wouah, really…
Kite : … that’s sudden.
You : Actually it was decided at the beginning of the year but I wanted to keep it as a surprise for Rin-san for I didn’t say anything. Hey Rin-san, are you surprised ?
Rin : Obviously I’m surprised——!!
*hugs*
Rin : Is that for real ? It isn’t a dream or an illusion ?!
You : It’s not ! From now on we’ll always be together !
Rin : YAAAAAAAY !!! AYAKA !!!!
You : Yes !!

No comments:

Post a Comment