Sunday 30 August 2015

[Update] Next part of the project and announcement

Hello !

Are you enjoying the end of summer break ?
Hope the translations I posted those past days pleased you ! m(_ _)m
I thought I had to do a little to-do list for the upcoming months, so here it is :

Walkthroughs + translations :
  • Oshitari cousins
  • Echizen / Tooyama
  • Akutsu / Sengoku
  • Ibu Shinji
  • Tooyama Kintarou
  • Chitose Senri
  • Kurobane Harukaze
  • Harem ends (one for each team I think ?)
As for the announcement, it just concerns myself but... I'm going to study abroad starting mid-September, so I just appointed Terry as admistrator : she can manage the blog entirely from now on :) Obviously, I'll try to contribute to the blog as possible, but I'll be busier than if I was in my own country so... yeah >__<;; I won't probably be much around T___T

This said : welcome in the administrative team, Terry !! :D

7 comments:

  1. Thanks, emi! I'll do my best! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No doubt about it Terry ! ;-)
      I'm counting on you m(_ _)m

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your study, and thank you for everything until now emi-chan !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ! m(_ _)m I'll do my best ♥
      You're welcome, it was a pleasure to contribute to the fandom :D

      Delete
  3. *screaming happily that the harem-endings will be translated*

    Also congratulations and good luck with studying abroad! It must be scary but exciting as well, emi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's safe to assume the rest will never get translated since this blog has been inactive since Emi left right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete