Wednesday 10 September 2014

[Update] Thanks for 15,000+ pageviews and "temporary" hiatus

Hello there~ !

Hope the translations I posted these past days were enough to please you ! m(_ _)m

I'd like to thank you all for the 15k+ pageviews !! That's really incredible ! Amazing ! ♥

Also, I wanted to say that the translation I posted yesterday was the last in the draft, means that I didn't do any other translations for the moment... I need motivation right now, and since I'm restarting university next week, I have to study and put my mind into "university mode" ^^"

If you have any request for the next translations, please leave a comment here ! I'll work on it when I have time :)

I think that's all... ?

See you soon again !



P.S : This isn't the place at all, but I'm putting some Tenipuri goods on sales, so in case it interests you, here's the link :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with Uni Emi-chan! =) I hope classes wont be too frustrating for you.

    ReplyDelete