Thursday 4 September 2014

[Translation] Call my name + confession + ending ☆ Aoi Kentarou

Some rules & facts :
☆ English and Japanese both aren't my native languages. If you spot something wrong or any mistakes, please kindly leave a comment and I will correct it.
☆ I don't use any Japanese scripts for the game; I've just read the kanji as they were in the screen, and listen to what I was hearing; the translations may not be accurate for that point, please understand.
☆ I'm still in the middle of studying Japanese, so my kanji understanding is to improve (I'm just quite good at listening...)
☆ I spent time on these translations, so even if they're not perfect, please credit me in the case you're taking it, and please DO NOT leave any hateful comments !
☆ If you have some suggestions and/or advices to improve my translations, please give them !

☆ I'll be using the default names of the girls (Kohinata Tsugumi & Tsujimoto Ayaka)
☆ the [...] or (...) mean that I didn't translate that part because I wasn't able to read the kanji and/or its pronunciation properly... but it gives you, at least, a rough translation of the actual ending; sorry about that T__T





Call my name :
Aoi : Tsujimoto-san, I have a request.
You : Eh ? A request ?
Aoi : Yes. You always call me “Aoi-kun”, right ?
You : Yeah.
Aoi : If you can, I’d prefer you to call me by my name, Kentarou.
You : I can ?
Aoi : Yes ! Everyone in Rokkaku is calling me that way, and I’d be happy if you do as well.
You : I understand. So from now on, I’ll call you Kentarou.
Aoi : Yes, please.
And… I have another request.
You : What ?
Aoi : Can I call you by your name as well ?
You : My name ?
Aoi : Yes.
You : Of course, there’s no problem.
Aoi : Hooray !
T—Then… Ayaka-san.
You : Yes. What is it, Kentarou-kun ?
Aoi : Yahoooi~ !

Ending :
You : (Kentarou-kun… not yet uh… ? My heart is beating so fast…)
Aoi : Erm… Ayaka-san.
You : Ah, Kentarou-kun ! You came.
Aoi : Yes, I heard from Kohinata-san that you were waiting here. So, what do you want to talk to me about ?
You : Ah… Erm…
Aoi : Ah… yes.
You : Kentarou-kun, do you… erm… do you have a girl you like ?
Aoi : Eh ? Eeeeh ?! Why do you want to… ?
You : Just to know… is that bad ?
Aoi : N—No… not to say it’s bad but... is it alright if I don’t tell you… ?
You : Ah, if you don’t want to say, then it’s alright…
Aoi : (That’s true… even if it was hopeless at first, I must say it anyway !)
I… I understand… ! The girl I like… is you, Ayaka-san !
You : Eh ?
Aoi : I love you ! Please go out with me !
You : … I’m surprised.
Aoi : Erm… why is this ?
You : Thank you… I’m glad.
Aoi : Eh ? Then…
You : Yes. Please treat me as your girlfriend.
Aoi : Ho—Horaaaaay !!
Is that really, really alright ? Will you really become my girlfriend ?
You : Because… I planned to confess first.
Aoi : Eh ? Really ?
You : That’s why I wanted to know if there was a girl you liked… but I never expected you to confess first.
Aoi : Ah, did I took the lead too fast ?
You : But I was glad… to hear from your mouth that you like me…
Aoi : I’ll tell you as many times as you want ! I love you… I really love you !
You : Me too… I love you, Kentarou-kun.


You : Aaah~ That was really good ! No wonder from a high class restaurant !
Aoi : I’m sorry… I didn’t expect them to take a service fee…
You : Don’t worry about it. After all, you treated me this dinner.
Aoi : But having to pay a service fee was really a waste.
You : Hahaha. Kentarou-kun, you’re doing too much.
Aoi : Eh ?
You : For my sake, you chose that restaurant, right ? Thank you.
Aoi : N—No…
You : But you know, I prefer you when you’re as usual.
Aoi : As usual… ?
You : That’s right.
Aoi : But, is that alright ?
You : I said that this was alright. I like the usual Kentarou-kun.
Aoi : Eh ?
You : (3 qualities); that’s the usual Kentarou-kun that I like the most.
Aoi : Ah… that’s right. I don’t need to do too much.
You : Yeah. Even if you don’t do that, the fact that I love you won’t change.
Aoi : Me too… this part of you that said it to me so clearly… I love it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment